Complaint Review: Equinox

• Submitted: Tue, December 03, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Seattle Washington
1245 baring blvd Sparks, Nevada USA

Equinox Scammed me,stole my credit card information and before 14 day trial was complete charged me $99 and $93 for juicy lips which I never ordered spoke to Indian woman named roger hall and Indian man named Jared Scott they told me they would not refund my money and would not tell me how to return the product Sparks Nevada

I ordered equinox skin cream and Rtvl skin cream from an ad on my Facebook post.  The ad said I could return the empty bottles after using them for 14 days.

After 7 days I was charged $99 and $93 for antiageing serum and something I had never heard of, juicy lips.  I went to my bank and was told to cancel my debit card, a big hassle.

The bank told me to call them at (877) 524-0259, and I talked to an Indian man named Jared Scott, obviously a fake name.  The bank said I had to get his name for their fraud report.  I asked how to return the product and he kept saying he would not refund my money, and the connection was very poor.

The bank told me to call the number for juicy lips listed on my bank statement  and an Indian woman named Roger Hall said I could return the product and they would only refund my money based on the quality of the returned product, but would not tell me how to return the product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Equinox-Scammed-mestole-my-credit-card-information-and-before-14-day-trial-was-complete-1104022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox