Complaint Review: equinox/rvtl skincream

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: CaroleLois — Henderson Nevada
equinox/rvtl skincream
2551 East Ave S, Suite G100 Palmdale, California USA

equinox/rvtl skincream Deceptive Billing Practices by Equinox/RVTL Palmdale California

I recently purchased from the homepage of my internet co. (Cox Cable) a trial sample of Equinox skin cream. The price was only about $3 for shipping and handling. After receiving the item I noticed this charge on the credit card statement, and, to my surprise, another charge from this co. for $99. which I did not authorize. Not only was this exorbitant charge to my credit card but it was listing as a continual charge of this amount every month!

I tried to have my credit card co. remove this charge as fraud but they labeled it as a dispute case and, after contacting Equinox, was told by that co. that my credit card acceptance on their website automatically created this continuous charge and account after 14 days. Now I am stuck with this $99 bill which I feel is a very deceptive business practice. And I haven't even had the time to try the product yet!

I want to report this co. as a kind of fraud on consumers and spread the word to the public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/equinoxrvtl-skincream/Palmdale-California-93550/equinoxrvtl-skincream-Deceptive-Billing-Practices-by-EquinoxRVTL-Palmdale-California-1121268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on equinox/rvtl skincream