Complaint Review: equinoxwrinklereducer.com

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: boilingmad — jackson Missouri United States of America
equinoxwrinklereducer.com
1285 Baring Blvd #297 ISparks, Nevada United States of America

equinoxwrinklereducer.com Equinox Wrinkle Reducer Day / Night Wrinkle Cream SCAM RIPOFF FRAUD ISparks , Nevada

Equinox Wrinkle Creem is advertised on the internet with an ad for a free sample for $4.95.  I ordered the sample, but noticed a couple days later that not only had I been charged $4.95 for the sample but also had been charged $99.00 by the same company.  16 days later I receive a second package of the same wrinkle creme and have charge of $105 on my card.

I called the company and told them I wanted to return it because I did not like the product and did NOT order more.  i was told that I cannot return it,  that they will not  refund my money and that by clicking on the  get free sample that I am agreeing to  be charged and sent another bottle every month.

I went to my bank and my banker called them and he also got the run around from  the company and was told it is an automatic reship.  This company is a fraud and crooked. You can find more people that have been ripped off by this same scam at (((link redacted))). BEWARE!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/equinoxwrinklereducercom/ISparks-Nevada-89434/equinoxwrinklereducercom-Equinox-Wrinkle-Reducer-Day-Night-Wrinkle-Cream-SCAM-RIPOFF-FR-1025879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on equinoxwrinklereducer.com