likes

Complaint Review: Equipment Zone Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Brianlostover20k$ — Great River New York
Equipment Zone Inc.
17-20 Willow Street Fair Lawn, New Jersey USA

Equipment Zone Inc. lie how product works, broke first time used,replace my pre-treat machine with a broken one with a different serial number Fair Lawn New Jersey

Veloci Jet Printer was purchased new from equipment zone 2-27-13. The printer broke the first time used and was fixed on 3-5-13. I had to bring printer to nj to get it fixed. I paid 15,495.00 for printer.

Pre- treat machine was purchased new from equipment zone 2-27-13. Broke on 3-3-13, made lots of call to equipment zone and they finally send a teck 4-9-13 to fix pre-treat machine. Teck unable to fix at house took machine back to NJ.i paid $3895.00 for pre-treat machine.

During the whole time reminding Dave, the production mgt. that the printer is not working proper.

5-13-13 Dave tells me a teck will be at my house with my pre-treat machine and look over my printer so everything will be working perfect. Dave cancelled two time before this date. 5-13-13 teck joe comes to my house and sets up pre-treat machine { it is not working} joe takes machine apart two times and it is still broken. Upon me checking pre-treat  machine i find it has a different serial number then my machine. { u can't make this stuff up= crazy}.

now i explain the printer problems to the teck Joe. White shirts saleman and web site say i can print 50 shirts per hour, I am able to print 20 shirts.And during the 20 shirts i will lose 2 shirts to ink dripping of fuzzy prints.

Light t-shirts printing- I have to print each shirt 2 times for it to look good. so thats about 8 shirts an hour, not 50 shirts again....

Black shirt printing , i was told ink cost is $ 1.75.  It was over $4.50.

Joe said from a teck view that is all correct, joe does not know what the web site or saleman told me,

these problems are all common..

5-22-13 called Dave and told him printer is not working proper , equipment zone has my pre-treat machine i can not make t-shirt, because of this i have no

business-no sells i want my money back. Dave said he would talk to Harry - the owner.5-24-13 Harry said no to refund.

6-27-13 owner Harry signed an agreement with me to give back some of my money with in 4 weeks. Harry lied on 5 dates that he picked to give me the money and the 4 weeks passed. It has been lie after lie...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equipment-Zone-Inc/Fair-Lawn-New-Jersey-07410/Equipment-Zone-Inc-lie-how-product-works-broke-first-time-usedreplace-my-pre-treat-mac-1078492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equipment Zone Inc.