Complaint Review: Equiteric / Horseloverz.com

• Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: heidi piekarski — tolland Connecticut United States of America
Equiteric / Horseloverz.com
Hazelton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Equiteric / Horseloverz.com Paula Horrible business practices, Rude customer service Hazelton, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Spoke with John Moncada CEO of Horseloverz.com. He was not happy to hear of this experience and vowed to make changes in the handling/customer service of his company.

*Author of original report: Still no call back from the owner of www.horseloverz.com

Please read the reviews on this website for this company.  They are right on.

Many months ago, I ordered from this site some items for an upcoming horse show for my daughter.  It was my first order from this website and I had high hopes.  I received a confirmation on the order and an email saying it had shipped.  No tracking information was shared though.  After 3 weeks, I received one of the three items I ordered.  I called and inquired about the other 2 items and was told that they are out of stock and will not be coming.  They had 3 weeks to call me and tell me they were sorry but the items I was patiently waiting for were not coming. I was not happy at all.  The representative said "what do you want us to do...I can't send you something we don't have."  No offer to make good on anything.  No coupon, no I am sorry for your troubles ...nothing.

So a few weeks ago I saw some riding pants that I knew my daughter would love and I decided to give it another shot.  Maybe I had just got a rude operator the first time and it probably isn't the whole company right?  WRONG.  I placed my order on 11/16/09 and received a confirmation that day.  Then on 11/20/09 I received an email from Paula saying that they received my payment but have no idea what I ordered.  Are you kidding me?  Here we go again.  So I email back the item information.  No response.  I email again a few days later.  Still no response from Paula.  I call a few days later to clarify my order again.  Spoke with Amanda and feel certain we are all set now.  Call again on 11/30/09 and they have no history of my order????  WHAT??? My head is about to burst.  The representative gives me 10 minutes of bologna about Paula having a computer crash and she would be happy to place the order again. blah, blah, blah.

I was quite angry and it didn't get any better when the representative said..."It is a mistake and it happened, we aren't perfect like you. You need to get over it."  I cannot believe a company likes this exists.  Well, if they keep treating customers this way they will not survive.  Just look at the slew of horrible reviews of this company on this site alone.  I have requested a call back from the owner of the company but I am not holding my breath.

Shop somewhere else and save yourself the headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equiteric-Horseloverzcom/Hazelton-Pennsylvania-/Equiteric-Horseloverzcom-Paula-Horrible-business-practices-Rude-customer-service-Hazel-531304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equiteric / Horseloverz.com

AUTHOR: heidi piekarski - (United States of America)

I know there are a handful of negative reviews on this site for Equiteric and Horseloverz.com.  I spoke with the Owner/CEO John Moncada today and he was VERY surprised to hear of my repeated customer service issues with Horseloverz.com.  He was very kind and apologetic for the experiences and vowed to make the appropriate changes to improve his company's customer service.  I think he was unaware of these issues but is now informed and will make sure these issues no longer occur.

Mistakes are going to happen as they do in any company and customers know this.  It is how you handle the mistake that eventually makes for an angry or happy outcome. There is certainly a need for some customer service training for the two representatives that I spoke to!  If it was my company, these two women would have been making friends in the unemployment line.

In conclusion, I have no doubt that Horseloverz.com can become the company they strive to to be under the direction of CEO John Moncada.

Still no call back from the owner of www.horseloverz.com

AUTHOR: heidi piekarski - (United States of America)

I was assured a call back from the owner the following day.  3 days later still no call.