Complaint Review: Equity Equipment Finance LLC

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Wanda — Moncks Corner South Carolina
Equity Equipment Finance LLC
8317 Front Beach Rd Suite 37B2 Panama City Beach, Florida USA

Equity Equipment Finance LLC Dakota Financial Won't refund money he promised to refund Panama City Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Really?!

*UPDATE Employee: Dakota Financial did not receive any money

I was purchasing a truck and the seller contacted Equity Equipment Finance for financing. Through all the run around that Jason Giese put me through the seller sold the truck. Jason then agreed to refund me my processing fee of $695 and then renigned on that promise. He sent multiple emails agreeing to do so and yet I still have not received my refund. I sent him an email that he didn't agree with so he decided to punish me by doing this, but I find it very unprofessional and not the least bit humorous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equity-Equipment-Finance-LLC/Panama-City-Beach-Florida-32407/Equity-Equipment-Finance-LLC-Dakota-Financial-Wont-refund-money-he-promised-to-refund-P-1124693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equity Equipment Finance LLC

Really?!

AUTHOR: - ()

A rebuttal after all this time? Reeeeally?! Well guess what, I STILL have my proud and will furnish it when and where needed. Further proof is that I received my long awaited refund after going to the BBB.

Dakota Financial did not receive any money

AUTHOR: Chris - (USA)

Had Dakota Financial received any funds from Ms. Wanda we would have promptly refunded it since the transaction did not go through.  It is unfair to associate us with the actions of a 3rd party who we have no control over.  If Ms. Wanda can show evidence that we received any processing fee from her we would have promptly refunded it.  Please remove any reference to Dakota Financial from this report.