Complaint Review: Equity Trust

• Reported By: Tamara — Jacksonville Florida
Equity Trust
Waco, Texas USA

Equity Trust Sterling Trust Biggest Screw-Ups on the Planet Waco Texas

I have spent two weeks trying to get Equity to distribute my account to me. I have scanned the information and emailed it. I printed out their online their forms, filled them in handwritten, and faxed them. I followed up by filling in the forms online, then printing them out and signing. Then, I scanned and emailed those. Finally, I a hard copy by snail mail. In these two weeks, I have talked to them more than 7 times. Each time, they say they can't find my paperwork. And each and every time, I talk to someone else! Now, after two weeks, they've located "most" of it but say they are still "missing" one piece of paper. If that isn't unbelievable enough, that same afternoon I got yet ANOTHER phone call from someone DIFFERENT saying they are still "missing" an item! ALL of these items were originally sent to them. They were easily retrieved from my "sent" folder on my computer! Don't put your money in this "trust" company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equity-Trust/Waco-Texas-76702/Equity-Trust-Sterling-Trust-Biggest-Screw-Ups-on-the-Planet-Waco-Texas-1110967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equity Trust