• Report: #1052099

• Phone: 210-628-9823
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

equitytrustfinanceloan@gmail.com Maxwell Benedict New York New York

On May 13, 2013 I requested information to obtain a personal loan of $10,000. I received an email from Maxwell Benedict that I could obtain the funds once I submitted my information. This is the information that was requested by me:

LOAN APPLICATION

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:

I await your reply so as to process and make your loan funds available

Loan Balance: $10,000.00
Adjusted Loan Balance: $10,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 6%
Loan Term:1 year
Monthly Loan Payment: $860.66
Number of Payments: 12
Cumulative Payments: $10,327.97
Total Interest Paid: $327.97
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 11 payments of $860.66 plus a final payment of $860.71.

I want you to know that we are working on the loan process and i need you to scan me your I.D,to enable us know that you are legit.

Send me your bank details of where you want the money transferred or how you want it transferred.Thanks

I want you to understand the fact that there is an agreement form for you to sign and that this loan needs to be insured so that you do not run away with our money. We need to make sure that this loan is insured. I want you to understand the fact that we can not let you have the funds without we knowing how legitimate you are, so we have decided that you will have to send the insurance agency a loan fee of $205.
Below are the details:

Name: Sharon Hagan
Address: :511 n. cromley rd.brookllet ga 30415

This will enable us know that you are willing and serious in making this loan repayment after you get funded with this loan. The ($10000) loan is presently been processed but we need to insure the loan first. I hope you do understand I await your urgent reply Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/equitytrustfinanceloangmailcom/New-York-New-York-10120/equitytrustfinanceloangmailcom-Maxwell-Benedict-New-York-New-York-1052099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on equitytrustfinanceloan@gmail.com