Complaint Review: ER solutions

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: ernie — Marysville California
ER solutions
800 SW 39th St Renton, Washington USA

ER solutions ERS on 2010 was receiving harrassment collection from above caller would ask for my ssa no. while nline an atty contacted me and file legal action I received $1,000.oo in 2011 settlement In 2012 I received a 1099 from them for earned income listing the reason according to the back of 1099 commercial fishing in that area. &earned income of $1,000.00 reported to IRS NOW I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IRS. Renton Washington

Beginning in 2010 the harrasments calls beginning coming from this one number that showed up on caller-ID, the callers first words were to ask for my SSA # first words were ER Solutions. These calls would began as early as 6AM and as late as 10PM, some days as mant as 6 calls per day.  I did some computer research useing their telephoe number.  When I called this number there was no anwer, from my research it looked like the original collector was well known cell phone corp (off hand I cannot remember which one.

During this process an attorney contacted me as he saw my complaint on a website, He informed me that it was illegal for ER Solutions to be calling.  Clarify, there never was a debt to any cellphone corp.  This Atty offered his services stating that his fee was $3000 to investigate and the law states I, the victim was entitled to $1,000.  I signed the documents via email.  The calls stopped right after I retained his service after 8 months of these calls,

In 2011 I received a check from the attorney for $1,000.  On 10 February 2012 I received a 1099 from ER Solutions stating self employed wages of $1,000 stating non employee compenstion for the sale of fish for commercial purposes.  This is how ER Solutions got back at me.  Now I have IRS after me for not reported earned income.  I have never been to Washington and have not fished at the nearest lake for trout insce 1990.

I normally am not required to file an annual Income Tax because of my age and very low income.  In 2011 I was 77 year old.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ER-solutions-/Renton-Washington-98055/ER-solutions-ERS-on-2010-was-receiving-harrassment-collection-from-above-caller-would-as-1066113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ER solutions