Complaint Review: ERHAN BAYRAM

• Web:
  • Category: Loans

ERHAN BAYRAM Money Fraud Tampa Florida

*General Comment: To TK_HAMMER re Erhan Bayram

Erhan Bayram, date of birth 08/11/1974 Tampa, FL, has frauded me and three others by a loan and return fraud.  Ehram Bayram has frauded us of our hard earned life savings.  Be aware that Erham Bayram has done this loan fraud to not only myself and my friends, but others within the U.S and overseas.

Erham Bayram promised us to use our money for production of goods in China and selling these goods in New York City, with over 60% return on our loans.

Please be aware of Eyram Bayram's loan fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ERHAN-BAYRAM/Tampa-Florida-33613/ERHAN-BAYRAM-Money-Fraud-Tampa-Florida-1170341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ERHAN BAYRAM

#1 General Comment

To TK_HAMMER re Erhan Bayram

AUTHOR: maria - ()

I was someone who was also frauded by Erhan Bayram and had a little info about him if it helps .. Last I knew he was in NY working illegaly for some turkish guy and sharing a room last year..He asked me to help him to get to the Turkish counsulate in NY that was last year in November.. so the turkish counsulate has some of his papers he filed you might want to report him there too..they have all of his info because I was there and saw him file it...Western Union also has his info because he send me some of the Money he owed me last January from NY ..I can't find the receipt but as soon as I find it I will let you know..but I know they have his last known adress in ny..He is an illegal alien so maybe the police in NY would be able to get his records with western union..his last known email was satons at hotmail ..I hope they can catch this looser and send him away for good !!