Complaint Review: Eric Geiger

• Updated: Mon, June 07, 2010

• Reported By: Brenda — Elkton Maryland United States of America
Eric Geiger
2432 2nd Avenue Great Falls, MT 59401 Spring, Texas United States of America

Eric Geiger Using Frank Keyes as the Third Party Ebay Contact My son went on Craigs list to purchase a vehicle this individual had a chevy duramax 2005 with 60,000. thousand miles for sale at $4900.00 dollars ebay contacted we sent 4900.00 to secured account Spring, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Next time consider WeGolook.com verification service?

*Consumer Comment: The same thing happened to me!

My son went on Craigs list to purchase a vehicle. He contacted the individual selling a Chevy Duramax 2500, with 60,000. miles in excellent shape in military needed to get rid of for afghanistan deport would be gone 3 years. He asked for my sons first , last name and address to have ebay contact him. We thought that ebay  vehicle protection program was who we were speaking with they set up account with third party to hold money had 3 days to ship and 5 days to inspect. then funds released at our confirmation of inspection of vehicle. This was all a lie and I am now out of $5046.00 dollars and the FBI states they have so many reports that they can not asign an agent to each individual incident. they have over 200 calls a day @ there Baltimore MD. location alone. this is a seriouse problem and I feel like anything I can do to Bring these criminals to justice I am willing to do. Please DO NOT FALL FOR WHAT WE HAVE!!!!!!. My son saved for a long time and we are not able to now go and buy him a vehicle. This has depleated our funds and I feel like such fool I need the public to know this is happening and beware. Please if you can help me with any kind of tracking let me know the MoneyGram office has the individual on film picking up our money and also the location it was picked up from but they can not release to me and only with a supeona from an attorney or police/ FBI will this info be released. I can not afford this or I would gladly pay an attorney to catch These Crooks!!!!!. HELP IF YOU CAN A DESPERATE MOTHER FOR HER SONS LIFE SAVINGS. THANK YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-Geiger/Spring-Texas-77388/Eric-Geiger-Using-Frank-Keyes-as-the-Third-Party-Ebay-Contact-My-son-went-on-Craigs-list-t-589801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric Geiger

Next time consider WeGolook.com verification service?

AUTHOR: nick625 - (USA)

I know it's too late now for the car purchase, but for expensive items you are purchasing on eBay or Craigslist (or wherever) you might consider using a verifiaction service like WeGoLook.com.  They will have an independent representative contact the seller and arrange to meet to make sure the item actually exists and to verify the sellers claims.  They will take current digital pics and provide them to you along with a simple report.  Great service for expensive items.

The same thing happened to me!

AUTHOR: lwt - (United States of America)

May 22, 2010-May 27, 2010 I made an Ebay motors purchase from an Eric Geiger. It was a 2006 G-sxr 1000 motorcycle with 1100 miles for $4200. He was supost to have shipped me my motorcycle after i wired the money to a Ebay Motors Agent named James White. From 836 Vallette St New Orleans, LA 70114 United States And i have not received my purchase. Eric just completely lost contact with me one day. And i have not recieved a tracking # either. Or heard anything since then. Somebody please help me find out what to do. I am only 18 years old, and have been living on my own for almost two years now. Just trying to survive is hard! I dont know what to do. I just through $4500 away....

this guy is a crook, i dont know where to start so i can prosecute this monster. any tips will help...