Complaint Review: Eric Littman

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Vafal — Chicago Illinois
Eric Littman
6050 Rolling Road Drive Miami, Florida USA

Eric Littman Will steal your Retainer! wont even show up to court!! Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: I know this guy

*Consumer Suggestion: File A Bar Complaint

Mr. Eric P Littman is a major ripoff. I paid him a retainer of $10000.00 to be represented in a domestic violence court case. After seeing him in his office he told me that he would send a letter to the court saying he was representing me and this was never done. On the day of the court hearing Mr. Littman did not even show up to court. Luckily I explained this situation to the judge and he assigned me a public defender, not so luckilly, public defenders suck and I did not have any more money to get a decent attorney to represent me.

When I tried to contact Mr Littman about returning my retainer he kept making excuses and then would ignore my emails, texts and phone calls. This all happened in 2008 and to this date Mr. Littman has refused to return my retainer and has blown off every phone call, email, fax, voicemail, etc made to his office in regards to this matter. I had to move to Chicago because my reputation was ruined because my attorney was not able to defend me properly and I lost in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-Littman/Miami-Florida-33156/Eric-Littman-Will-steal-your-Retainer-wont-even-show-up-to-court-Miami-Florida-1048273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric Littman

I know this guy

AUTHOR: A Professional Man - ()

Google his name, investigate him for 5 minutes, I almost used his services once but after my investigations, refused to. He has been investigated and found guilty by the SEC and other authorities on different ocassions, bar complaints wont even tickle him. Its a waste of time, I dont reccomend you report to the bar associacion, everybody knows that state bars are a joke for people to think that attorneys are under control, when they really are not, I suggest you move on with your life and thanks for the warning.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

File A Bar Complaint

AUTHOR: Retired Lawyer - ()

If you feel your attorney has failed to live up to your contract, failed to appear, etc., then file a complaint with the state bar association.   They will investigate and they WILL take action if it is found that your attorney neglected you or took money and failed to provide services as agreed.  It is free and cost nothing.  You can Google your state and the words bar association to get the proper number to call and make a complaint.