Complaint Review: Eric S. Brown/ Flash Parking

• Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Rene — Monroe New Jersey United States of America
Eric S. Brown/ Flash Parking
34 15th Street Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Eric S. Brown/ Flash Parking Ian Brown, Scott Lieberman, Keith Gordon Scam artists, asked us to invest money in their parking garages and were to pay us back w/ intrest. These guys are theifs and have not paid us back any money. I am sure that there are other people o Brooklyn, New York

*Author of original report: Eric S. Brown and Scott Lieberman are scam artists

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Eric S. Brown/ Flash

These men are business partners in parking garages in Brooklyn and in Manhattan NY.  They are very good liars and look for investors.   They promise a good return on the investment in their parking garage business.  This is how they lie and get people to give them their money.  My husband had invested a large sum of money in their  parking garage business.  They promised to pay us back each month money with intrest.  They have never paid us back any of our money.  I am sure that there are other people that they owe money to as well.  They have many business LLC names for their garages which are listed on this link: http://www.nysdta.org/Determinations/818187.det.htm   They do not pay taxes on the parking garages and have many business names.   I am trying to find legal help to take these thieves to court and get our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-S-Brown-Flash-Parking/Brooklyn-New-York-11215/Eric-S-Brown-Flash-Parking-Ian-Brown-Scott-Lieberman-Keith-Gordon-Scam-artists-asked-712816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric S. Brown/ Flash Parking

Eric S. Brown and Scott Lieberman are scam artists

AUTHOR: Renee - (United States of America)

Eric S Brown and Scott Lieberman lied and told my husband, my uncle and my brother that they would pay us back our money with intrest each month.  We invested alot of money in their parking garages.  Now Scott Lieberman said that  they filed bankruptcy.  So Eric which is true that you are still open and making money on your business or did you file bankrupty?  If you are still in business then pay us back our money!  It's funny that you dont know me but your name and address as well as all of your partners names are on the Operating Agreement that you signed.  I just visited your business address in Brooklyn yesterday and talked with your partner Keith Gordon.  He  said that he kicked you out of the office located at 15th street, Brooklyn.   So which partner is telling the truth since you all have different stories.    My husband, brother, and uncle know you so you do not need to know me.  I want our money back!  I have just started to tell the world the truth about you.   Investors beware this guy is a liar and theif!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Eric S. Brown/ Flash

AUTHOR: SL - (United States of America)

Flash Parking

I am one of the owners of Flash Parking and have no knowlege who this Rene person is. We have been in business for 30 plus years and have had claims, but the majority of claims have been resolved. If this person had a valid claim there should be a lawsuit which I am not aware of. If she would like to contact us , she has our address and my email is parkingnyc@aol.com. If she has any questions please contact me.