Complaint Review: Eric Toso

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Bette Sammons — Woodstock Georgia United States of America
Eric Toso
3073 Peachtree Rd. Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Eric Toso WatchBrokers.com Lying Thief Eric Toso sold 3 watched which belonged to me on February 16, 2012. A Franck Mueller Master Square $6,500, A Franck Mueller Casablanca $4,888 and Diamond Encrusted Breitling A13370 $6,156. Atlanta, Georgia

On January 13, 2012, I brought 3 high quality watches to Eric Toso at WatchBrokers to find out the process of how they sell watches and what the top dollar amount would be for these watches. Two of the watches were never worn.  They were as follows, a Franck Mueller Master Square purchase price $7,500, a Franck Mueller Casablanca purchase price $12,500 and a Diamond Encrusted Breitling A11370 purchase price $25,000.

I brought the bill of sales for all watches along with the original Leather Boxes which they are sold with the warranties.  These watches were all sold within 3 weeks.  The 2 Franck Muellers on 2/16/12 and the Breitling on 2/14/12.  Franck Mueller Casablanca-$6,500, Franck Mueller Master Square $4,800 and the Brietling $7,600.

When I inquired about my checks, I was informed I would have to wait 6 months for payment!  I have called over 10 times, visited Watchbrokers Store (which is now, abandoned) with no forwarding contact information or address.  Today is August 30, 2012 on I am out of my watches and my money!

I was given the run around by Bridgette Jackson, Accounting, and Matt Mason, Sr. Broker and the biggest criminal...Eric Toso!  These people should be put in jail!  They lied and told me what I wanted to hear.  They assured me my watches would be insured up to $1,000,000 by Berkley Asset Protection Insurance.

If I wold have known I was part of a scam and biggest rip off ever, i would have never left my valuable watches in their crooked hands.  I'm sick over this and what justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-Toso/Atlanta-Georgia-30305/Eric-Toso-WatchBrokerscom-Lying-Thief-Eric-Toso-sold-3-watched-which-belonged-to-me-on-Fe-934670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric Toso