Complaint Review: Erie Island resort and marina

• Reported By: Troy D Yanda — Bellevue Ohio
Erie Island resort and marina
4495 W Darr Hopfinger Rd Port Clinton, Ohio USA

Erie Island resort and marina I was escorted out by security Port Clinton Ohio

On May 26th, 2014 I was escorted out by security, Why? My wife and I were asked to come to a meeting which is a 45min drive for us to cast our "vote" (I asumed it was one of their BS schemes to get several more thousand dollars out of its timeshare holders). My intuition served me well. You see I've been playing these games with these crooks for the past nine years.

It seems the resort has a lot of unpaid debt to the amount of $4000 per timeshare holder. Hmmm....My share is bought and paid for all I'm required to pay is the maintainence fee (which is about $700 anually). When I pressed the administrator as to why I would owe any kind of outsatanding debt his answer was shall I say "scatter-brained". I would like to know "what is the debt for? To whom is this debt owed? could I see what it is I am being charged for? That is where the conversation (or the scam ended). I was a bit hot under the collar and called them a bunch of crooks. Then I was called an "Idiot, illiterate, and f**k off!" That's when I had enough and our conversation escalated into an altercation and I was escorted off the premises.

To anyone thinking of joining I have one word for you DON'T!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erie-Island-resort-and-marina-/Port-Clinton-Ohio-43452/Erie-Island-resort-and-marina-I-was-escorted-out-by-security-Port-Clinton-Ohio-1149749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Erie Island resort and marina