• Report: #820590

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Tiredofthisshyt — san francisco California USA
erin capital managment
92 argonuat suite 200 Internet United States of America

erin capital managment eltman & eltman managment eltman, LLC eltman & cooper pc I believe I'm being ripped off Internet, California

Account Name: RENE C DAVIDSON SUPERIOR Account Number: *****86791 Date Open: 08/08 Balance: $2,352.00. For initional amount of $300 credit card they claim thru their client Bank of America. All that was owed was $138. This judgement was filed 8/08 I knew NOTHING about it till 2009. When I filed a wage of exemption. I didnt agree with it; the terms, amount, nor the length of time prceeding. They went thru my job a second time. They won an judgement to garnish my wages, for amounts that out weigh the initial amount.

I thought there was nothing that could done from that point, I didn't get an substantional correspondence by the preciding judge or plantiff "Erin Capital Managment". I left with questions unanswered and more confused, since the first day this all started.

Questionable again NOW being that this outlandish amount effected my life and credit history. The garnishments, have been taken bi-weekly thru my employer. [continued below]....
..... Have been as far as my knowledge to have been satisfied. I have been in constant check of my credit, and the parties pertaining.

The amount I know to be last. I was told is not. Attorney fees court...etc etc were supposed to have been in the same amount of $2,352 that's the amounts I walk away hearing a judge annouce. I spoke with my jobs payroll who does the collecting, says it's not half paid. I  spoke with Collins and Lemore who is another name associated with "Erin Capital Managment". who gave an different amount of $3347 to date.

Prior to all this! I've tried disputing this with my creditor: B of A, being that prior I had moved a few times. To make some kind of arrangment. To keep an valuble credit rating. I am not in agreement with this at all. How can an $300 credit card go to $2,352 or even what now claim $3347?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/erin-capital-managment/internet/erin-capital-managment-eltman-eltman-managment-eltman-LLC-eltman-cooper-pc-I-believ-820590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on erin capital managment