Complaint Review: Erin P. McDonough, Deloitte

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Brenda — Newton Massachusetts
Erin P. McDonough, Deloitte
50 Green St. Charlestown, Massachusetts USA

Erin P. McDonough, Deloitte Erin McDonough Fraud, Deceptive Business Practices, Crook Charlestown Massachusetts

Erin P. McDonough of 50 Green St, Charlestown, MA02129  who works for Deloitte in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Erin would do for my business. She told me she was a Certified Social Media Expert with decades of experience in Brand Management, National Marketing and Internet Marketing for Fortune 50 clients help you profit and succeed.

Social Media Management, Multi-platform Campaigns, Contests, Brand Strategy and Coherence, Blueprinting Services, Social Media Evaluations. I gave her $1865.43 as a deposit for her work. That is when everything went wrong. She took my money and never performed any services for me. I can no longer reach her on her cell at 617-721-5294 as she will not answer my calls. Her Website is: www.linkedin.com/pub/erin-mcdonough/0/56/52

I e-mailed her as well erinrl@yahoo.com but no luck. [continued below]....

.....

She is a scammer, con artist, and a crook. Beware. Do not hire her. I have called the Attorney General on her. I'm just waiting in line as she has done the same thing to hundreds of other companies. I just want my money back. However, I'm afraid that may never happen. Buy the way Deloitte never returned my calls as well. Deloitte must be crooked as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erin-P-McDonough-Deloitte/Charlestown-Massachusetts-02129/Erin-P-McDonough-Deloitte-Erin-McDonough-Fraud-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Crook-Cha-1162120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Erin P. McDonough, Deloitte