Complaint Review: ESBI billing/Blvd network llc

• Updated: Mon, September 20, 2010

• Reported By: Jay T — columbia Maryland United States of America
ESBI billing/Blvd network llc
palm harbor, Florida United States of America

ESBI billing/Blvd network llc erroneous charge for voice mail on my verizon bill palm harbor, Florida

we received our phone bill and my wife noticed an increase of almost $15. She showed it to me so I first called verizon but it took them so long to answer the phone so I called the number associated with the ESBI logo.  A young lady answered who was either new or just was not very good started asking me questions before I even told her what my problem was.  She asked my phone number then my address at that point I told her I was not giving my address she said you do not have to give it to me and she just had to enter that the caller refused to give their address.

I told her I did not order any voice mail and asked her who ordered it.  She said it was ordered via internet so I asked who ordered it and she said she didnt know.  Next I said before we go any further I want the charges stopped and a refund she said she would stop the charges and my refund would not be sent within two billing cycles, which I thought very strange since I had not paid the bill yet and had no intentions of paying it.  At this point I just stared letting her know how I felt about her companies scam and asked to speak to her manager who she said was not there.  I then asked to have the number to the corporate office, she told me to hold then came back and said she is in las Vegas and the corp office is in fla and they were closed and to leave a number and their legal dept will call me back.

I then called Verizon and had the fraud protection added to my account and also gave them my mind for allowing a third party who they say they have no idea about to use their letterhead to commit fraud.

I am able to take care of my self but I feel really bad for elderly people who are also probably getting scammed by these people and dont even know it.  That is very sad and I wish I could do something about it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2010 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-billingBlvd-network-llc/palm-harbor-Florida-/ESBI-billingBlvd-network-llc-erroneous-charge-for-voice-mail-on-my-verizon-bill-palm-har-642627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI billing/Blvd network llc