Complaint Review: ESBI, Orbit Telecom

• Submitted: Sat, May 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Ault Colorado
ESBI, Orbit Telecom
.orbittelecom.com Nationwide, Colorado U.S.A.

ESBI, Orbit Telecom Unauthorized phone bill charges Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care Is Here To Help

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care Is Here To Help

I looked at my May Qwest phone bill and I have a charge on there from ESBI, Orbit Telecom for 14.95. I knew right away it was some shady company making money off of unsuspecting people!

I called the 800 number for ESBI that was on my bill. I told them that I want the charge off my phone and NOW! The lady said,"We can help you with that." And then got my information and said that she would explain what the company is while she pulls the account up on the computer. She started in with explaining and I had to firmly interrupter and say, "I don't wnat information about the company. I don't care what it is, I want it off my bill!!" Then she had said something about a $500 sweepstakes that I had and I had to again tell her I don't care to get it off!

In a few minutes she did get it off and said that they would also credit me for the next month.... which means it will or was already being charged! She tried hanging up as soon as she was done and I had to yell, "WAIT", and then let her know I wanted a confirmation number. She then gave me that which I will give to Qwest.
Qwest is pretty good cause I can just tell them to not apply any of my payment to that part of the bill, which they won't anyway unless the whole bill is paid. I have had companies do this before and I just subtract their charge from the rest of my bill and send that amount in. That way they don't get paid.
Remember to get a confirmation number when you call ESBI and get reimbursed.

Clista11
Ault, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI-Orbit-Telecom/Nationwide-Colorado-80610/ESBI-Orbit-Telecom-Unauthorized-phone-bill-charges-Nationwide-456821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI, Orbit Telecom

Customer Care Is Here To Help

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

Orbit Telecom provides its subscribers with a private voice mail service which enables access to voice mails via phone and email. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-263-0206 or online at http://www.orbittelecom.com/support.cfm. I'm confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Orbit Telecom Customer Service

Customer Care Is Here To Help

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

Orbit Telecom Customer Service