Complaint Review: ESBI

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: Darlene — Lake Placid Florida United States of America
ESBI
Palm Harbor, FL Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

ESBI First Rate Voice Service I called their 888# to inquire about the bill attached to our local phone bill and I foolishly gave personal information to them - my birthdate, address, city, state, zip code, phone #, name, e-mail a Palm Harbor, Florida

I called ESBI - First Rate Voice Service --888-300-3724 today as I opened our local phone bill from "Century Link" and here was a charge for $14.95 for voicemail monthly fee - service never requested by us.  I foolishly gave personal information of DOB, address, e-mail address, name, home phone # - caught "off guard" by my anger and wanting to cancel charges they imposed via our trusted phone company.  "Nancy" person who answered the phone requested the information to "verify" cancellation.  Feel very violated and upset with the whole situation.....definately a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2010 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ESBI/Palm-Harbor-Florida-/ESBI-First-Rate-Voice-Service-I-called-their-888-to-inquire-about-the-bill-attached-to-638862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ESBI