Complaint Review: Escalation Health

• Reported By: Sharma — Hollywood Florida
Escalation Health
Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Escalation Health If it sounds too good to be true Wilmington, Delaware

The presentation was appealing and, as it turned out, too good to be true.  I found charges for the "Thinsport" which is supposed to be "blueberry" based (and isn't) and CleanseFx made to my bank totaling nealy $180.00.  I fancy myself pretty savvy, but obviously I am not.  I am going file a report with the FBI and ask my bank to reveal the bank account to which my funds were transferred.  If the company's account is frozen, we might stop this particular scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 02:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escalation-Health/Wilmington-Delaware-/Escalation-Health-If-it-sounds-too-good-to-be-true-Wilmington-Delaware-1037504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escalation Health