Complaint Review: Escalation Health

• Reported By: anonamus — Clackamas Oregon
Escalation Health
Wilmington, DE 19808 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Escalation Health They claim fine print - I claim fraud Wilmington Delaware

I foolishly ordered a product on line that was for losing weight.  I will never ever do that again.  It was suppose to be a 30 day trial for free and I pay for shipping.  Fine  But in super small print (according to a phone call I made to them to protest) one had to return the product within 2 weeks not to be charged for the bottle

A few weeks later, my VISA let me know there seemed to be two fraud charges.  So I called and didn't know who was charging $89.41 on my account so they closed that account and sent me a new VISA card.

I just got charged again on my new card for $89.41 for this stuff called "lypothin"  ha  The ingredients can be purchased for probably 1/2 that amount and would last longer.

I ordered another product at the same time called Active Cleanse and again I was only suppose to pay for shipping and again I was charged - this time for $82.61.  I could have bought all the stuff in this bottle for 1/3 of that.

Again my VISA let me know they thought that their was a fraud charge at the same time as the above.  Now I see that charge on my new VISA

The active cleanse is from Progression Brands and the Lypothin is from Escalation Health

Foolishly I called them both thinking they would help - or at least refund partially.  But no, they refused to even consider it.

I am happy to be able to go on this site and report both of them so that maybe one other person will not pay out so much money for nothing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escalation-Health/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Escalation-Health-They-claim-fine-print-I-claim-fraud-Wilmington-Delaware-1065576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escalation Health