Complaint Review: Eschelon Merchant Services

• Reported By: Dawn — Snohomish Washington
Eschelon Merchant Services
8125 N. 23rd Ave Phoenix, Arizona USA

Eschelon Merchant Services Jared Robbins Telephone Harrassment Phoenix Arizona

Shows up on caller ID as:  Merchant Services. They say they aren't selling anything and say they are so far above the banks it's "unreal"  quote, unquote! Won't answer questions relating to company name, won't answer questions about who they are.  I finally had to get angry and let him know in no uncertain terms that he was wasting my time.  Still kept badgering me.

What an arrogant, abusive, waste of my time experience.  The guy wouldn't take no for an answer and continued to call back.

When he told me "you have NO IDEA who you are dealing with" I lost it.  I got him to give me his company name, address, telepone number, his first and last name and then I responded, "correction, you have no idea who YOU are dealing with" and hung up.  I've sinced filed a complaint with the BBB, our Attorney General, Arizona's Attorney General and will keep filing complaints until they feel the pain.

This type of behavior should be considered criminal harrassment.  BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eschelon-Merchant-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85021/Eschelon-Merchant-Services-Jared-Robbins-Telephone-Harrassment-Phoenix-Arizona-1082349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eschelon Merchant Services