license

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Unsatisfied — Alabama
escortsite.com
Internet USA

Escortsite.com is a waste of time and has horrible customer service terrible customer service incompetent Internet

I designed a website for my Dominatrix Services over a year ago at escortsite.com. In addition for paying for a premium account, I also paid for a custom domain name. Everything was fine for the first year until my domain name came up for renewal.

A week before my domain was set to expire, I paid $20 to CCBill to convert into 20 tokens at escortsite.com. I was going to use the 20 tokens to renew my domain name. Each time I tried to renew the domain, the renewal would "time out" and give me an error stating "domain could not be renewed error xsml 345".

I began to contact escortsite.com when this came to my attention. [continued below]....

..... I also continued to try and renew my domain name with them 7+ different times. Each time I received the same error and my domain was never renewed. When escortsite.com replied to my support requests, all they would say was "We will look into the domain name issue".

I waited and waited and nothing was investigated or corrected. Eventually my domain name expired and my website went down and offline. This was a very bad experience for me as I have worked hard to establish a professional and trustworthy reputation online and in my local community. Customers could no longer find my website online and for all I know, some may have suspected I was flake or wondered why suddenly the website was gone.

When escortsite.com refused to correct the domain renewal issues on their end, I contacted ccbill.com a week later and within 2 days they reversed the $20 charge and refunded it my account. Thank you ccbill!

In the end I gathered any information I could from my escortsite.com user account and left their website completely. I am now using a service called escortbook.com and am extremely happy with the features and the customer services is outstanding.

If you are thinking about building an adult site online to advertise your services, do not waste your time with escortsite.com. They are incompetent and do not care about their registered paying users. You will work hard to build a trustworthy reputation online and it will be tarnished and perhaps even ruined by escortsite.com.

Instead sign up for a service like escortbook.com, a company who actually cares and offers amazing customer support!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/escortsitecom/internet/Escortsitecom-is-a-waste-of-time-and-has-horrible-customer-service-terrible-customer-ser-1075312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on escortsite.com