Complaint Review: Esp Inc., Esp Ultrasound, ESP Ultrasound, ESP-inc., Esp-inc., Sidney K. Edelman

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
Esp Inc., Esp Ultrasound, ESP Ultrasound, ESP-inc., Esp-inc., Sidney K. Edelman
P.O. Box 7439 The Woodlands, Texas U.S.A.

Esp Inc., Esp Ultrasound, ESP Ultrasound, ESP-inc., Esp-inc., Sidney K. Edelman Left a Bad Taste! The Woodlands Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I would like to resolve this issue with you.

I attended Dr. Edelman's seminar back in 2004 on Ultrasound Physics and Abdomen for the ARDMS Ultrasound Boards. Unfortunately, I did not pass the exam, and recently I was granted another chance to take the exam.

Consequently, I called up ESP to see if it would cost me anything to repeat Dr. Edelman's course which I had already paid for. A rude, abrasive secretary answered and told me I would have to pay full price. When I told her that I had previously taken the course, she said there would be absolutely no discount whatsoever!

In short, it was as if I was someone walking in off the street. The fact that I had taken the course before and paid a considerable sum of money made absolutely no difference to them. I left a voicemail for Dr. Edelman but he did not have the courtesy to reply.

It begs the question is Dr. Edelman more concerned about making students pass or more concerned about making money?

Other courses such as Pegasus Lectures and Burwin Institute offer lifetime retakes of their courses for free. In fact, Pegasus Lectures advertises a 94% pass rate which I believe is higher than anyone.

Nonetheless, Dr. Edelman and his company ESP left me with a bad taste in my mouth, and I would not recommend him to anybody!

MJ
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esp-Inc-Esp-Ultrasound-ESP-Ultrasound-ESP-inc-Esp-inc-Sidney-K-Edelman/The-Woodlands-Texas-77387/Esp-Inc-Esp-Ultrasound-ESP-Ultrasound-ESP-inc-Esp-inc-Sidney-K-Edelman-Left-a-Bad-365956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esp Inc., Esp Ultrasound, ESP Ultrasound, ESP-inc., Esp-inc., Sidney K. Edelman

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I would like to resolve this issue with you.

AUTHOR: Sidney K. Edelman, Ph.d. - (U.S.A.)

Dear MJ,

I am saddened to hear of your issues with me and with ESP Ultrasound. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of a voice mail regarding the circumstances that you describe. For my entire professional life, my efforts have been dedicated to assisting sonographers with their professional goals. That passion has not wavered.

To further our mutual goals, I would like to speak with you directly. Since there is no way to send you a message, can you please contact me via e-mail at

edelman@esp-inc.com.

If you would like, include a phone number and I'll call you. Please do not leave a voice mail at my office as we have found this to be unreliable.

I look forward to the opportunity to make things right.

Sincerely,