Complaint Review: Especially Yours

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Emerrae — Dryden Washington
Especially Yours
P.O. Box 105 South Easton, Maine USA

Especially Yours Paula Young Wig Shipped out the wrong wigs with two different prices for the same wig, but stated that I have to pay for shippping? South Easton Maine

This was my third attempt at ordering wigs through Especially Yours.  The first wig, Marley, looked nothing like the photo.  I put it on and it was even much shorter than the photo.  It also took almost 2 weeks to receive the wig.  Disappointed, I decided just to keep it than to go through hassles of returning the item.  I ended up giving it to my little girl as a dress up wig.  The second time, I decided to try it again and ordered a new wig "Sp-Paula" that looked really cute.  I ordered online, and again, it took almost 2 weeks to receive the wig.  I love it, it looked so realistic and I especially loved the texture of the wig, however, the wig had way to much blond in it, which I was not used to.  I called especially yours to exchange it.  The gentleman was very nice and told me that he would take off the restocking fee as a curtesy.  There was a return shipping label that I could use.  I thought that all was good.  He told me that if I wanted to order the wig now, it would be better so that while the other returned wig was in transit, I would have my new wig.  With this said, I decided to order two of the SP-Paula wigs in a number 4 (which I normally wear).

Excited about my purchase, I received the package yesterday and was very disappointed to see that they had sent me an entire different wig by Paula Young.  I was upset at that point and called the number on the invoice.  The number was disconnected! What??  You've got to be kidding me.  I called the number for especially yours and some young lady told me that she was sorry that I received the wrong wigs and that I could send the other two back and exchange them.  I explained to her that there was no return shipping label.  It is not fair that they sent me the wrong wigs and I have to pay for shipping, plus a restocking fee?  She told me that she would wave the restocking fee as a curtesy.  As a curtesy?  They are the ones who sent me the wrong wigs to begin with. I should not have to pay anything to exchange these wigs!  I decided to keep one of the wigs and cut it into a bob.  The lace on these wigs are awful, although the hair texture is soft, the lace is hard and a copperish color.  I am returning the other wig and I am going to once again call Especially Yours, because they are the ones who sent me the wrong wigs.  These companies are quick to take out payment for your purchases, but when it comes to their return and exchane policies, it is aweful.  I will never again order another wig from Especially yours.  All I wanted was this cute wig that I saw on their website.  What I got in return, was the beginning to a nightmare....smh!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Especially-Yours/-South-Easton-Maine-02375/Especially-Yours-Paula-Young-Wig-Shipped-out-the-wrong-wigs-with-two-different-prices-for-1127261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Especially Yours