Complaint Review: Especially Yours

• Reported By: unsatisfied — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Especially Yours
PO BOX 105 South Easton, Massachusetts USA

Especially Yours Wigs for Black Women South Easton Massachusetts

I ordered a wig from Especially Yours about 2 years ago. What I recieved was not even remotely close to what I ordered. It was the wrong color and size, I sent it back, but they tried to charge me for the return, which I refused to pay. I have been trying to unsubscribe every since.

But they continue to send that piece of junk of a catalog in the mail, and to my email address, despite the many phone calls requesting them to remove me from their mailing lists, return to sender via US mail, and unsubscribe attempts. I feel harrassed and disrepected, this has been going on for 2 years now, I'm sick of it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Especially-Yours/South-Easton-Massachusetts-02375/Especially-Yours-Wigs-for-Black-Women-South-Easton-Massachusetts-1098133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Especially Yours