Complaint Review: Espresso RMI, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: Michael Montgomery — San Antonio Texas
Espresso RMI, Inc.
9039 Vantage Point Dr. Dallas , Texas USA

Espresso RMI, Inc. Repaired espresso machine and repair failed within 30 days. Company refused to reimburse me for their incompetence. Dallas Texas

I had used Espresso RMI to repair my espresso machines on numerous prior occassions.  Regarding this complaint, my machine was leaking water.  I sent it in for repair and it was returned to me.

The machine worked well for about 3 weeks, then the water leaking returned.  I returned the machine to them and they refused to repair it, saying that their workmanship was only garanteed for 30 days.

Time was required for me to repackage the machine and return it.  I had to pay for the machine to be shipped to them twice and was out the cost the faulty repair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-RMI-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75243/Espresso-RMI-Inc-Repaired-espresso-machine-and-repair-failed-within-30-days-Company-re-1111588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso RMI, Inc.