Complaint Review: essence of argan

• Reported By: lisa — penfield New York United States of America
essence of argan
13760 NW 19th AVE. Internet United States of America

essence of argan 'miricale cream'. scam artist, Internet

on 3/04/2012 signed up for a free trial of essence of arga. (It is a oilfor wrinkles that performs fantastic). Once I received the item I din't like it so i sent it back.

The confirmation was that they received the item on 3/15/2012. On 3/19/2012 the company took over $83.00 from my account. I called the company and after being hung up on, I spoke with a representitive that told me the product back. Once I told her that I had confirmation of receipt on 3/15/2012 she changed her story.

She then told me that they didn't receive the product on time. She then refused to put the money back into my account. When I asked to speak with a managern hung up on., I was once again hung up on. This company is completely pathetic and should investigated. I am certain that I am not the only one this has happened to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/essence-of-argan/internet/essence-of-argan-miricale-cream-scam-artist-Internet-858062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on essence of argan