Complaint Review: Essig Pools

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Essig Pools
1800 Ne 151 St North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Help for John

My ex-girlfriend works for ESSIG Pools in Miami. I want to let everyone know that she wrote (several times) negative information about other companies in her industry on rip off report and then tells her customers to go read it. Last summer we had some people over from her work and they took turns creating accounts and pretending to be upset customers of their competition. I know they did it a few times. I think it is pretty sad and hopefully some people will consider this who and what they are dealing with. I won't begin to tell you some of the other stories about what they did to some of their actual customers, another story, another time. Buts that the kind of person she is and some of them are.

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Essig-Pools/North-Miami-Florida-33162/Essig-Pools-WROTE-FALSE-INFORMATION-ABOUT-OTHER-COMPANIES-North-Miami-Florida-467525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Essig Pools

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Help for John

AUTHOR: Dan Essig - (U.S.A.)

Dear John,

I have read your letter 3 times and I am confused.

I do not have anyone working for me who has had a boyfriend named John in recent years. I do have someone who had a boyfriend named John about 20 years ago. She is happily married and has two children for about 15 years.

No one in my office had any idea what I was talking about when I asked about a John and writing about other companies in rip-off report. In fact they all looked at me like I was a little crazy when I asked them questions.

If what you are writing is true, then last year you should have broken up with your supposed girlfriend. Then immediately called me and the pool companies they were writing about to tell them what was going on. In which case, I would have spoken with you and fired and maybe sued the person you were dating. I believe you are lying. We do not and never did write anything about any other pool company to any website.

Please feel free to publish the name of your former girlfriend and the friends she had over and at the same time your real name and phone number.

Again, please call me or give me your real fullname and phone number so we help you.

Sincerely, Dan Essig