Complaint Review: Esterbrook Transportation, LLC

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: spudman — Burley Idaho
Esterbrook Transportation, LLC
1596 N 775 E Shelley, Idaho USA

Esterbrook Transportation, LLC Milk Hauler Services, LLC Lied about the miles and makes drivers break FMCSA rules. Section 395.3(d) of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation. Shelley Idaho

These companies broke FMCSA rules Section 395.3(d).  Which states that no driver can take more than one 34 hr restart in less than 168 hours.  They made me take 3 in 3 weekseach time less that 47 hrs of my 168 had been used.  They claimed it was due to no loads but their other trucks were being loaded and rolling.  My miles dropped dramatically and my bills were starting to suffer.

The dispatcher at Milk Hauler Services decided to use my hearing loss ( I wear hearing aids) as an excuse to say that I was being a smart a*s when I asked for him to verify a delivery time.  After that I didn't get the miles I was promised and I was told that I needed to text the office for my loads and not call in.

Esterbrook promised that I could run the way I wanted and get as many miles as I legally could.  He told me that if the milk haul slowed down he would put me onto the grain train hauls.  The grain trains go up into
Canada and he hasn't registered the truck for Canada, still.  I got my passport to go to Canada and he said that he wouldn't move me over until the first of January 2014 because he didn't wat to pay the fee for the truck twice.  I asked for more miles and he asked me why 3000 miles per week isn't enough.  There is no way that a family of 3 can live off of .33 per mile at 2500 to 3000 miles per week!

I was their best driver because I saved fuel by how I drove and I got the loads there on time.  I never begged for home time and I was always available for work and the truck was always taken care of.

Upon separation from tEsterbrook Transportation, LLC, I abided by Idaho state labor laws and requested for my final paycheck to given to me within the 48 hr alloted time.  The owner of Esterbrook refused to abide by Idaho state law and decided to mail it instead.  I've filed a wage claim with the Idaho Labor Dpt to get my final wages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esterbrook-Transportation-LLC-/Shelley-Idaho-83274/Esterbrook-Transportation-LLC-Milk-Hauler-Services-LLC-Lied-about-the-miles-and-makes-1096092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esterbrook Transportation, LLC