• Report: #1152054

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: Very suspicious in n.c. — Asheboro North Carolina
Estes Express
Greensboro, North Carolina USA

Estes Express Continous Freight Damage...NOT a Responsible Freight Co...Always Offering Excuses Greensboro North Carolina

As a manufacturer I think I have a very reason to post what I have to say.        Just over a year ago the Estes sales rep. paid us a visit soliciting some of our business as we ship our furniture all over the US. In talking to other business friends around town it was suggested we NOT to use them as there experiences with Estes was very high freight damage issues PLUS they were usually in complete denial "not our fault" or "prove we did it" when it happens. It was said there was entirely to much red tape and mass paperwork not making it worth while in filing a claim and often they were denied. ANYWAY, there shipping rates were good so we started using them. Within the first month we started having freight damage issues and customer complaints. By the 6th month we had more freight damage issues with Estes than ever with any of our other 6 freight carriers all combined. After complaining it got better for a few following shipments....until now, I've had enough.  I just short paid an invoice (under $100.00) because of another freight damage complaint from a customer and we had to ship a replacement...at our expense. Now I am starting to get ugly messages from accounting. Estes DOES NOT accept any responsibility, they offer excuses only, and says if the customer signed the delivery receipt, to Estes it signifies the customer has accepted free and clear. That's pure BS. If I could give a ZERO rating to Estes I would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Estes-Express/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27410/Estes-Express-Continous-Freight-DamageNOT-a-Responsible-Freight-CoAlways-Offering-E-1152054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Estes Express