Complaint Review: Estes Express

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: Michael Hetherington — GRESHAM Oregon
Estes Express
3901 West Broad Street Richmond, Virginia USA

Estes Express Robey Estes, Billy Hupp, Steve Hupp, Debra Bradford and Tonya McKinney. Do not ever use this company for any type of delivery. They are a Ripoff! Richmond Virginia

This "delivery" company is the single biggest joke I have ever encountered. My original tracking number 227-0162829 had an "estimated" delivery date of 09.20.2013. It is now 09.27.2013 and I still have not received my frieght. The original "Customer Service" person I dealt with was Sheila from their Portland, OR terminal. I had pre-paid $1,200.00 for an "inside delivery" including additional monies for a second floor delivery. They charge "by the stairs."

Sheila was of zero help and wnated me to help the driver deliver the 400+lbs of frieght. I told her no and she then told me she could not give me a delivery date then. I sent estes an email detailing my situation and demanded to speak to a "Corporate" person that could fix this problem. I received a call on 09.25.2013 from Customer Service Supervisor Tonya McKinney. She left a vlice mail telling me everything looked "good" for delivery. She then phoned back that day and told me I needed to pay an additional $244.06 for a second delivery person. I told her no and that I would help move the frieght if that meant I would get it by 09.26.2013 or 09.27.2013. She said she would look into and get back to me latter that day. 48 hours later, i have heard nothing from her or Estes.

Today is 09.27.2013 and I have sent 3 emails requesting to speak with someone other than Tonya as she is useless and cannot help me. My residence is 10 miles from their terminal here in Portland, Or and I cannot get them to email, call or deliver to me. I was told in an email today that I would be contacted by Corporate Care Manager, Debra Bareford. It is not 3:40PM EST and I have heard nothing from anybody at Estes.

The freight I am waiting on is four vending machines. This is my how I make my living. I am so frustrated and pissed it's unreal. DO NOT EVER USE ESTES EXPRESS FOR ANY SHIPPING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Estes-Express/Richmond-Virginia-23230/Estes-Express-Robey-Estes-Billy-Hupp-Steve-Hupp-Debra-Bradford-and-Tonya-McKinney-Do-1087823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Estes Express