Complaint Review: Esther's Beauty

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Esther's Beauty
9309 Georgia Ave Silver Spring, Maryland United States of America

Esther's Beauty I was sold a display wig for $88 with a 10% discount so it cost me $80. I just found out that I was supposed to get at least a 40% because it was a display. I called the merchant who sold me the wig & Silver Spring, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Where did this information come from?....

I was sold a display wig from Esther's Beauty for $88 with a 10% discount so it cost me $80. I only got the discount after I kept asking him for one. I just found out that I was supposed to get at least a 40% because it was a display. I called the merchant who sold me the wig & he started yelling at me & said that I was wrong & just hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esthers-Beauty/Silver-Spring-Maryland-20910/Esthers-Beauty-I-was-sold-a-display-wig-for-88-with-a-10-discount-so-it-cost-me-80-I-964248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esther's Beauty

Where did this information come from?....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

" I just found out that I was supposed to get at least a 40% because it was a display"

There is no apparent Ripoff because you bought it at the price quoted.  They didn't raise it after you agreed to purchase it at the !0% discount you kept asking for...This was YOUR negotiation, not theirs.

classic