Complaint Review: Esuits Hotel (Matrix Lodging LLC)

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Kelly Ryan — Srq Florida
Esuits Hotel (Matrix Lodging LLC)
6308 Benjamin Dr. Suite 700 Tampa, Florida USA

Esuits Hotel (Matrix Lodging LLC) Scam by the millions/Crooks from the start Tampa/Sarasota Florida

I do not know how it all started, it was just at the end of the Real Estate boom 2007 and a friend of mine was telling me about Gerald Ellenburg and how he was seeking investor in this  Hotel endeavor and I could get in on the bottom floor, ( right I should have been leery, for sure) But needless to say, I started to hear about all of the other people that I knew well and most of them were pretty smart, they were all investing in this new elite Hotel chain called ESuites aka Matrix Lodging LLC. My friend set up a meeting, which was over on Hillview here in Sarasota. I meet with the investment brokers and they all talk about how we were all going to hit it big, that they and all of their family member put all of their investment dollars into this new concept, and I would be crazy if I did not join them.... I did not know anything about the stock market and or Hedge funds but I trusted all of them and put my life saving of $30,000 into this investment.....It has been over 6 long years and I have not seen a penny of my money since. I tried and tried to contact them to get my money back and now, I have not idea how to reach them..I used to receive a K-1 from them but I did not get one this year.I know in my heart and mind ,this Gerald D. Ellenburg had a real hey day with all of our hard earned money. it is heart breaking what he and Kevin Klein and a whole lot of other master minds to embezzled this whole beautiful towns money.. Sarasota is such a great place to live and I am sad that Ellenburg ever showed up with his evil deceptive ways...May Karma give them what they gave..This was a hard lesson to learn but an unfair playing field....I hope for the best that all of the people this company wronged, will see some Justice and some of their money returned to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esuits-Hotel-Matrix-Lodging-LLC/Tampa-Florida-33634/Esuits-Hotel-Matrix-Lodging-LLC-Scam-by-the-millionsCrooks-from-the-start-TampaSaras-1050979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esuits Hotel (Matrix Lodging LLC)