Complaint Review: esurance

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: SK — Northglenn Colorado
esurance

esurance False marketing Internet

I bought the new car from showroom which I had to return back to showroom since Toyota did not agree to the terms that I signed the car. So I cancelled my esurance policy after 7 days and they charged me over 100 dollar for 7 days of coverage. Reason : 50 dollar cancellation fee which was never mentioned when I called to cancel since NO OTHER INSURANCE COMPANY charges this ,they should've mentioned this beforehand. Driver exclusion fee of 25 dollar since my wife is disabled and cannot drive. This is a very unethical charge since if your family member is disabled there will be special charge for every single family member. They never mentioned me this otherwise I would have never bothered taking this policy.

I cancelled policy due to Toyota credit failing to honor my terms and taking the car back not coz I wanted to.

Billing Department

Dear s.khan,
Policy Number: PACO4835783

Your refund of $491.58 was processed on 3/28/2013.

Please consult your financial institution regarding when the credit will be posted to your account.

If you have any questions, please call our customer service center at
1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262). We're here to help you 24 hours a day,
7 days a week.

Sincerely,

The Esurance Customer Service Team

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/esurance/internet/esurance-False-marketing-Internet-1039661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on esurance