Complaint Review: esurance

• Submitted: Thu, May 19, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 19, 2011

• Reported By: Tina — Federalsburg Maryland U.S.A.
esurance
sioux falls, South Dakota United States of America

esurance Extra charge for doing business in my state sioux falls, South Dakota

Just got my renewal notice from esurance today and could not understand why it went up. Called the 800 number and put on hold for 10 minutes waiting to talk to a human.

Once I got a human asked why did my insurance go up not down or stay the same? The rep informed my that the increase was the cost of doing business in MD.

I have never heard of such BS. Cost of doing business in MD. Have only been with them 6 months and already looking for another company. Stay away from them..

Did I also say that my car only goes round trip 1 mile a day in bad weather and if not sits at home then goes 150 round trip every other weekend.. This is no lie my husband walks to work. Okay we go to the grocery store which is 1 mile from my house also everyother week...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/esurance/sioux-falls-South-Dakota-/esurance-Extra-charge-for-doing-business-in-my-state-sioux-falls-South-Dakota-730959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on esurance