Complaint Review: Ethan Dole

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Dennis — Carrollton Texas
Ethan Dole
630 n. Emerson Ave. Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Ethan Dole rips off consumer, cashed check, never sent product Indianapolis Indiana

Ethan Dole is a common THIEF.... I purchased a Shun Ken Onion knife from him on 4-15-2013, I sent him a company check for the Knife, ALONG with a PREPAID fedex shipping label to send item to me..

He received my check, and notified me that he had gotten.. He then cashed my check, and notified me he would be sending product within next few days.. He never sent.. I kept calling and texting him, that tracking information has never showed up as being sent.. He delayed several days, then texting me that he had been in a auto accident (NOT TRUE), then that his girlfriend was shipping (NOT TRUE), than that his mom was shipping, again NOT TRUE..

this man has lied through his teeth, and finally just quit responding.. I have filed for US Mail fraud through the United States Postal Inspector.. He refuses to send product i PAID for , or to send me a FULL refund.. He thinks all this is a game.. My hope is he is picked up at his place of work, and embarrassed and gets fully what he has coming to him.. JAIL TIME! following is who this criminal is..

Etan Dole

630 N. Emerson Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46219

812-371-5765

If you have additional information on this CROOK.. please forward all information on to me, so that i can pursue any additional legal action against him..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ethan-Dole/Indianapolis-Indiana-46219/Ethan-Dole-rips-off-consumer-cashed-check-never-sent-product-Indianapolis-Indiana-1048406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ethan Dole