Complaint Review: Ethan Harvey

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Roman — columbus Ohio
Ethan Harvey
535 Mohawk Drive Lancaster, Ohio USA

Ethan Harvey Ethan is a scam artist who sold me a lemon truck with blown engine and many other problems. Lied to my face saying that truck has new motor. He sells lemon cars in Lancaster Lancaster Ohio

*Author of original report: on the test drive the truck was fine

*Consumer Comment: Question

Ethan Harvey is a piece of work who is a scam artist selling lemon cars to people in Lancaster with his Boss. On January 4th of 2013 he sold me 95 Tahoe. I found this low life on craiglist and spent all my savings I had for his lemon truck. He lied to my face saying that the truck had new engine and had no problems besides the turn signal. The truck was a lemon. What this a*****e dealer did was him and his piece of s**t workers at his dealership put some of kind of liquid in the engine to keep it running so that they can sell it to me. The engine was a little bit dirty because it was winter time and was muddy and snowing so I did not notice that the engine was not new. After I bought the truck I had to replace, fuel pump, gas tank, motor, brakes, do a tune up, tires, pretty much the whole truck. This piece of crap scammer Ethan Harvey sells lemons to poor people and thats how he makes his living. He is a liar. I have spent already $7000 fixing this lemon truck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ethan-Harvey/Lancaster-Ohio-43130/Ethan-Harvey-Ethan-is-a-scam-artist-who-sold-me-a-lemon-truck-with-blown-engine-and-many-1088788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ethan Harvey

on the test drive the truck was fine

AUTHOR: Roman - ()

on the test drive the truck was fine, the turn signals did not work. But it was snowing so I could not drive the truck on the highway and did not notice that it was lacking power due to many problems it had. Also this scammer put some kind of liquid in the engine to keep it running longer so that the engine did not die. THe scammer did tell me that the engine was replaced. What really was happening is that the antifreeze was leaking into the motor and flooding it. THe scammer did not want to spend any money to fix it. He just sold it to me the way it was and lied about it.

Question

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

How was the truck on your TEST DRIVE?