Complaint Review: EtourandTravel

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Clearwater Florida U.S.A.
3626 Quadrangle Blvd. Corp Park Suite 400 Orlando, Florida United States of America

EtourandTravel I was promised 2 2-day passes to Halloween Horror Nights Orlando, Florida

I had signed up for their vacation package 2 years ago but had only used part of it. They called a couple weeks ago and offered me an extension on my original vacation package plus an extra package to keep or give away as a gift. It cost $289 more. I told the salesperson that my fiance' had always wanted to go to Halloween Horror Nights. She promised that we could have that instead of the regular 2-day Universal passes.

When I called to make the reservations, they said that we could not have the  Halloween Horror Nights tickets and it was too late to get our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EtourandTravel/Orlando-Florida-32817/EtourandTravel-I-was-promised-2-2-day-passes-to-Halloween-Horror-Nights-Orlando-Florida-776355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EtourandTravel