Complaint Review: Eureka Auto Glass

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Real American — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Eureka Auto Glass
7711 W.Warren Ave. Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Eureka Auto Glass Eureka Glass, Eureka Auto Glass Detroit, Eureka Auto Glass Warren Ave, Detroit, MI SCAM ARTIST!! TERRIBLE SERVICE! STAY AWAY, OWNER IS A LYING SCAM ARTIST Detroit, Michigan

I went to Eureka Auto Glass in Detroit expecting to deal with professional Auto Glass installers instead I was dealt with one of the worst experiences of my life, Eureka Auto Glass and its manager/owner ripped me off $550 on a new windshield after he quoted me a price of $300 installed, when I tried to argue with the manager "Mohammed" (he must change his name everyday because on the phone he was Hussein) of Eureka Auto Glass he threatened to "knock me out" if I did not pay, he then sarcastically asked if I wanted to call the police (he knew Detroit Police would not come)..I was scared and ended up paying...after all I was a white male from the suburbs in Detroit in a bad neighborhood and wanted to go back to my family in one piece...he has a bunch of inner city Teen thugs all carrying pistols on their side.

Please stay away from Eureka Auto Glass in Detroit on Warren Ave, The owner is a lying low life who will rip you off blind...in the end who are you going to call Detroit Police to save you?? (Detroit Police never show up) This is a rogue business and you should not put yourself in harms way....deal with a suburban auto glass company where at least if you call the police they will show up. Eureka Auto Glass is the biggest ripoff and people should stay away from Eureka Auto Glass in Detroit. unprofessional Eureka Auto Glass. ..if you don't take my word for it GO EXPERIENCE IT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eureka-Auto-Glass/Detroit-Michigan-48210/Eureka-Auto-Glass-Eureka-Glass-Eureka-Auto-Glass-Detroit-Eureka-Auto-Glass-Warren-Ave-D-989593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eureka Auto Glass