Complaint Review: Euro Dream Boxers Amanda Duckett Con Woman

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — Missouri
Euro Dream Boxers Amanda Duckett Con Woman
2390 Carver Rd Diamond, Missouri USA

Euro Dream Boxers Amanda Duckett Con Woman Amanda Duckett will con you Diamond Missouri

*Author of original report: http://www.euro-dream.com

I started searching for a puppy to show ,I live in MIssouri so I thought I would do bussniess with Amanda Duckett she keep putting me off and keep my deposit money,Amanda Duckett also will never let you on her place or let you see her boxers.

I paid her 1800.00 and never got a puppy ,I finnaly found another breeeder In missouri and got a puppy from him ,great to do breeder ,Which Amanda Duckett told me she had file a fake report on him and another breeder in Texas .Don't walk away from Euro Dream RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN ,she lies ,cheats and steals Amanda Duckett is very smooth .sells sick or dieing puppies ,I have talk to many people who has been cheat buy this woman ,I wish I had done my research before I paid her so much money ,Whats funny about it the breeder she told me to stay away is one of the best ,I meet him and his dogs in person ,play with all the pupppies before I bought mine from him ,I have one of the best boxers I could ask for she is winning already in the show ring .

Amanda Duckett told me to look him up on rip off report then she laughed and stated to me she is the one who file the report on him ,Steve is Amanda Duckett anyone who ask me on her who this awsome breeder is I will tell them.But what ever you do stay away from EURO DREAM BOXERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Euro-Dream-Boxers-Amanda-Duckett-Con-Woman/Diamond-Missouri-64840/Euro-Dream-Boxers-Amanda-Duckett-Con-Woman-Amanda-Duckett-will-con-you-Diamond-Missouri-1053175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Euro Dream Boxers Amanda Duckett Con Woman

AUTHOR: Julie - ()

http://www.euro-dream.com Amanda Duckeet had her url wrong got the right one now. Bad dog breeder Boxr breeder very bad person rude and a cheat.