Complaint Review: eurofoodmart.com

• Reported By: ellan — avon lake Ohio United States of America
eurofoodmart.com

eurofoodmart.com Order placed on Sept. 21. not recieved Internet

*Consumer Comment: Scam

I ordered some imported foods from Germany and Europe from the eurofoodmart.com on line store. I was very happy with their selection. One thing I didn't know was that I will never see anything that I ordered but be charged for it.

After 7 days without receving my package I called the phone number they listed trying to find someone to pick up, finally I ask them to call me back since my order was not here yet and the credit card was charged the same day. No one calld back so I send the e-mail with the same request. I got the response after few days that my package will be shipped on October 3. without the explanation of what is the reason for the delay!

Again I'm giving them the benefit of the dought and waiting. No package, no phone call, no e-mail. After that I send the about10 e-mails with the same content thinking maybe that will cause some sort of response...still nothing!

People don't order from this store it's a scam!!!! They STOLE my money!!!I Still can't beleve that this happened to me, so don't let this happen to you too. But I see here that I'm not the only one with this experience.

My kids are still asking " mom, when are those German candies and chocolates coming? " Yeah right! Never, but eurofoodmart.com is getting rich!!! They need to be shut down and prosecuted for this!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eurofoodmartcom/internet/eurofoodmartcom-Order-placed-on-Sept-21-not-recieved-Internet-800018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eurofoodmart.com

Scam

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

I agree that if this company did indeed scam you, it should be prosectuted and closed down.  And I wonder, exactly what did your credit card company tell you when you contacted them about being scammed ?  And moreover, what are YOU going to do about closing them down, besides going to a website and whining about it ??  Did you contact the FBI ?  The Department of Justice ?  The State Department ?  Your state Bureau of Investigaton ?  Your Attorney General ?  Your local law enforcement office ?  A lawyer ?  The cop on the beat ?  Anyone ?  If you don't do everything possible, you have no right to sit around feeling sorry for yourself and whining about it to others.