Complaint Review: Euromillones Loteria Primitiva S A

Plaza Juan Carlos C-14541 Madrid, Spain
  • Phone: 34-628 538 961
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Euromillones Loteria Primitiva S A - Dr Luis Carlos Winterthu Security Company SA Dishonest Pigs Ripoffs Mongrels Madrid Spain

We received a letter in an envelope mailed from Spain with a spanish stamp addressed to my Late Father. I had my suspicions but thought that I would ring the contact person as requested in the letter (Dr Luis Carlos). A person from answered wanting a reference number and Batch number. He then told me that my father had won Euro$615,810.00 and congratulated me. I then told him that my father was deceased. He then told me that I would have to send a copy of my passport to claim the prize. I was to keep this confidential until the money was paid to me. I quickly then got on the internet and discovered the this was nothing but a scam.

Giannina
Myrtleford
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 02:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Euromillones-Loteria-Primitiva-S-A/Madrid-/Euromillones-Loteria-Primitiva-S-A-Dr-Luis-Carlos-Winterthu-Security-Company-SA-Dishones-231890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Euromillones Loteria Primitiva S A