Complaint Review: European Euro Millones Loteria Commision S.L, Int'l Promotionals Programme

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Boston Other
European Euro Millones Loteria Commision S.L, Int'l Promotionals Programme
Av, Madrid, Spaind.Juan Real 25 CP 28002 Madrid, Spain

European Euro Millones Loteria Commision S.L, Int'l Promotionals Programme Congratulations! You have been approved for a lump sum pay of 915,777 Euros ($1,093,437.73) Madrid Spain

I was sent a letter telling me I had won 915,777 Euros in the Euro millions lottery. I had to fax my claim in which I did, although I thought it was a scam as I had not enterd, but, as it did not ask for specific details or money I thought it was worth a try.

I then received a telephone call from my agent Don Juan Pedro Lucas saying the money would be transferred to my account and then I would have to pay him his 10% fee.
However, I then received a call from a David Punto at the Bank of Spain telling me to send 3345 so they could wire the money to my account. I questioned if this was a scam and he said not and to talk to my agent.
My agent called again and said I could go to Madrid and collect the money in cash. When I said I could not raise the 3345 he asked how much I could raise so I said 1500 and he said his company would guarantee the rest until I received my payment and then I could pay him what I owed.

Having seen your page, I have not taken this any further but am still curious as to how exactly they make their money on this type of scam if they are prepared to guarantee the transfer fee and allow me to take the money away in cash!!!

Sarah
Boston
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/European-Euro-Millones-Loteria-Commision-SL-Intl-Promotionals-Programme/Madrid-/European-Euro-Millones-Loteria-Commision-SL-Intl-Promotionals-Programme-Congratulations-326683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on European Euro Millones Loteria Commision S.L, Int'l Promotionals Programme