license

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: 98115 — 98115 Washington United States of America
evacationflorida
ETourandTravel, Inc. 3626 Quadrangle Blvd, Ste 400 Internet, Florida United States of America

evacationflorida they lied to my face and then ripped me off Internet, Florida

hi,
i was scammed,they kept calling me and annoying me about the tickets i won,i always tried to make them believe that i already claimed my ticket so they would leave me alone!

but they always call again,so the last time was about a week ago,the agent told me that i won the tickets and assured me that the only thing i have to pay is 3.98 dollars,i was very clear about the amount of money i want to spend!she said only 3.98 dollars.

after she hang up i called the company again and asked about the amount of money that i spent,the said 3.98 dollars AGAIN!

to my SURPRISE they took 398 dollars of my credit card!
i called them and after being on hold for 30 mins,they asked me to call back again tomorrow!
they just ripped me off!just like that my money was gone!

please please HELP me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/evacationflorida/Internet-Florida-/evacationflorida-they-lied-to-my-face-and-then-ripped-me-off-Internet-Florida-720134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on evacationflorida