Complaint Review: evacationsflorida

• Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: Lori — Ft. Knox Kentucky United States of America
evacationsflorida
Orlando, Florida United States of America

evacationsflorida Repetitive telephone calls that I have won tickets to Disneyworld from online regis. Orlando, Florida

After recently relocating to Fort Knox, I used A.T. & T. to provide my home telephone service. I have an unlisted telephone number. Within days I began to receive multiple telephone calls from this company stating that my husband, David had signed up online and won a ticket for Orlando's Disneyworld  through their company. He has not.

Both my husband and I have repeatedly asked them to cease calling us. Today I vehemently stated I would contact the BBB if they did not stop. In the past three hours we have now received three more calls. The last telephone call the young man, identified himself as John, and said to my husband, "Do they really have gold at Fort Knox??" when my husband told him once again do not call my home. This is beyond reasonable.

We have already researched this company online and noted they are a scam and stated as such to them in repeated telephone calls. Yet they continue to harass us. I do not understand how they are allowed to get away with this. It is reprehensible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/evacationsflorida/Orlando-Florida-/evacationsflorida-Repetitive-telephone-calls-that-I-have-won-tickets-to-Disneyworld-from-786973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on evacationsflorida