Complaint Review: Evans Toyota Fort Wayne

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:fort wayne Indiana
Evans Toyota Fort Wayne
Coliseum Blvd. Fort Wayne Fort Wayne, Indiana U.S.A.

Evans Toyota Fort Wayne Spot Delivery Fort Wayne Indiana

More than a month ago I purchased a car there.
I signed the paperwork and was told all was well.

I called them because I have A) not gotten the title work for my plates and B) my credit union has not gotten the loan payoff for my trade in and C) I have not heard a peep from the finance company that I am allegedly to pay in a few days for the car.

I have been called back a couple of times since the purchase to verify insurance and get references for the "bank" and complied.

Now I have been told that I must resign all of the paperwork before they will send off the check for the trade in.

I am being financed through a different place.

I expressed concern over this and was told, "Don't worry we do this every day you don't"

Now I have a late fee on the loan on the car that was the trade in that I thought was paid off because, well, I traded it in.

Liz
fort wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evans-Toyota-Fort-Wayne/Fort-Wayne-Indiana-46825/Evans-Toyota-Fort-Wayne-Spot-Delivery-Fort-Wayne-Indiana-299192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evans Toyota Fort Wayne