Complaint Review: everbuying

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Hui Wang — pittsburg California United States of America

everbuying return Internet

I bought a smart phone 7100 1GHz 4 inch HVGA screen dual Sim WIFI that describe it will work with GSM network GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz on Web Site Everbuying.com at Jan 4, 2013. I have check that it will work in AT&T. I received the phone at Jan 30, 2013, but the phone does not work with my sim card. I have tried many times, but it just do not work. I contacted their support center, but they just told me to try. I told them the phone does not work and I need to return, but they do not want to return for me , just told me to try. Their return policy require the return must in 30 days after receive. According to their behavior, I believe that they are in stall for time and let me miss the return limit. I believe that it is a cheat Web Site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/everbuying/internet/everbuying-return-Internet-1021250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on everbuying