Complaint Review: everbuying.com

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: WSamel — Red Deer Alberta
, Select State/Province China

everbuying.com SCAMMED Internet

I ordered an Android Cell Phone here and they refused to ship it and then kept my money as well. After about 30 or 40 RMA messages they locked me out so I could not contact them about my order.

I started a paypal dispute which they asked me to close and they promised to get my order sent. I closed it and then they ignored me completely. Now I have no money, no phone and no way to contact them.

Paypal should refuse to service this big scam site. "A Happy Deal" is also their other ripoff site.

BEWARE! BEWARE! they will take your money and say goodbye. They will say any lies to suck you in, no morals and no business ethics here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/everbuyingcom/Select-StateProvince/everbuyingcom-SCAMMED-Internet-1104707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on everbuying.com